Langsung ke konten utama

Biography part 2

                     Hello Guys!

This time I give an example of a biographical text about my mother🥰






                           My Mom 

     Mother is the person who brought us into the world. Mother is a woman I love very much. She is the woman who raised me, cared for me, educated me, and the person I admire the most. She is a very strong woman, loving, patient, unyielding, and never ending love for me. In my opinion, mother's love is never paid for by anything other than how we can make her proud.

     My mother named Sunarni, my mother is a simple person, her daily activities as a housewife, and sometimes a health worker in my area. My mother is a very strong and tough person, she can divide her time in taking care of her family, children, husband and work. She has a lot of work, but she never complains and is tired of taking care of work every day. As a housewife, mother's life is very busy, taking care of all family needs, even mother has to wake up early to prepare breakfast, clean the house, prepare needs for father's work and still much more.

     My mother is not young anymore, she was born on August 8, 1982, but she is still enthusiastic and never gives up in doing her daily routine. When she has free time, she always uses it to read books, she really likes to read books, whether it's books about health. or about culinary. Mother is the toughest woman, she sacrificed everything for the happiness of the family.

   My mother is very fond of cooking, because she has been used to cooking since she was a teenager, she also often teaches me to cook. I learned a lot from her, she is a tough, smart and multitalent woman. She is a woman I love.  

     My mother was never lazy because my mother knew that success would be achieved if we were diligent in trying and praying, that's what she always taught me.






Komentar