Langsung ke konten utama

Narrative Text Part 2

                                Hello guys 

     I will give an example of a narrative       text  about my personal experience.




                        Vacation to Bali





    Last year, my family and I went on vacation to Bali. My parents and I went on New Year's Eve. We had booked an eight day tour. This included accommodation, sightseeing and also included tours around Bali. We were on the plane for 2 hours. .

        On the plane, there are very friendly and beautiful flight attendants. They provide newspapers and magazines so that we don't get bored during the trip. They also provide food and drinks. They provide very pleasant flight services.

          When we arrived at I Gusti Ngurah Rai international airport there were officers who checked some of our letters, because we were on vacation during the covid-19 pandemic.

       The hotel where we stayed was very good and the location was strategic, we got a room facing the sea, the facilities at this hotel are very complete and clean, the food served is also delicious, they are able to serve Asian and European food

         Eight days in Bali went by so fast, we really enjoyed this holiday

Komentar